Friday, July 3, 2009

Zucchini Blueberry Bread

Are you ready for this? No really, are you ready for this.

Photobucket
I got his recipe from my friend Melanie...

Blueberry
Zucchini Bread
3 eggs
1 c. oil
2 c. sugar
2 c. zucchini (grated)
3 tsp. vanilla

Beat egg until foamy. Add oil, sugar, vanilla, and zucchini.

Then add:
3 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. cinnamon
dash nutmeg
Sift together and add to egg mixture.

Add:
1 c. blueberries
1/2 c. nuts (optional)

Bake in greased and floured bread pans at 325 degrees for 50 minutes to an hour until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes two loaves.

2 comments:

Carly said...

This looks yummy! I have blueberries in my freezer and lots of zucchini, so I will have to give it a try! :)

Brenda said...

I HAVE to try this....