Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Touching Gift

Since I've been posting about gift ideas, here's a gift I got today from my friend Lani. It made my whole day. It was the perfect gift and so thoughtful. Isn't this the cutest idea?

Inside this cute little tin...
Photobucket

were these adorable little magnets...
Photobucket

The thing that touched me the most about this gift was that she spent the time choosing images that describe our family for the magnets and made the magnets by hand. The B for Bryan, the superman for Theron, love for our family, Sydney loves ladybugs. It was all just so thoughtful and I loved it! It was her way of saying Thank you to me and I feel like I can't say thank you enough to her.

2 comments:

cluff clan said...

Those are so cute and what a neat idea and holy crap i am your sister and didn't even know about this site.. What the......
I love it though you always have so many stinking cute ideas and I would love to see pics of all of them I am so excited about this....

Lani said...

Hey! Just clicked over here from your family blog. Those are some stinkin' cute magnets!! ;-)